A Place to learn about different fetishes and how can be or already apart of the AB/DL lifestyle.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I do believe it was since June! Because I know it wasn't in July since I was gone that whole month =p.AND I AM A SCENE KID! >=O NOT GOTH! >.>. Wiener face! >=p
i was going to say that but i wasnt sure which one you classifed as. i was goth at one point so thats all i have to go off of lol. still my bestest friend ever though ^_^
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI do believe it was since June! Because I know it wasn't in July since I was gone that whole month =p.
ReplyDeleteAND I AM A SCENE KID! >=O NOT GOTH! >.>. Wiener face! >=p
i was going to say that but i wasnt sure which one you classifed as. i was goth at one point so thats all i have to go off of lol. still my bestest friend ever though ^_^
Delete