Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Kinks are all about sex, and how much sex you can have with it." so not true...

I have been practicing my kink for a year now. I was more active when I was little, but I am not counting that. Anyway the problem i am addressing isn't much of problem with everyone, but there are kinksters out there that have been in the community for years and say certain things that sound like a novice or someone who hasn't been in the community for very long. One of those things happens to be the title of this post. "Kinks are all about sex, and how much sex you can have with them." My sister reminded me yesterday that someone said that to us about a year ago. i thought it was so hilarious. The person was about in there forties, or late forties and said this cause they didn't understand why i was an Adult Baby. They didn't understand how I could possibly be into a fetish that isn't all about sex. "How can you have a non sexual fetish? it makes no sense" that was the precise thing said afterwards. I know not all kink community people think this way, but that doesn't mean they are not out there. It doesn't matter how long you have been in the community. To think that your in a community that is looked down upon by the vanilla world, yet your looking down upon someone who does not share your kink and doesn't judge you for it is amazing. The second you judge someone for their kink is fine but when they judge you its a damn injustice. Double standard much? I feel that we should be respectful to each others kink. And not judge people because of it. Its funny when i decided to practice my kink i told my friends. My closest friends people who are always there for me, including my roommate who is like my brother. i told them and their response brought tears to my eyes even now. "You are still you. And this is still apart of you. it's not like your mutating and we will be there through thick and thin. Cause you have been there for us all just the same". Even as I write this tears are rushing down my face. So to hear those words from someone about kinks being all about sex pisses me off. We are defined by ourselves and our actions not by our kinks. if your not into that persons kink don't ridicule them for it. Cause you wouldn't feel right if someone did that to you would you.

No comments:

Post a Comment